2 pieces of bread hotdog
2 pieces of leaf lettuce
2 tablespoons bottled mayonnaise
2 tablespoons bottled chili sauce
1 tomato, thinly sliced
Chicken batter, stir together:
250 g minced chicken
1 egg yolk chicken
1 tbsp plain flour
1 tbsp full cream milk powder
½ tsp pepper powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tbsp finely sliced spring onion
A chicken egg white, beaten until frothy
100 g white flour PANIR
* Chicken Dough: Shape dough into round and oval pipihkan.
* Dip in egg white then flour PANIR dressing until blended.
* Fry in hot oil until crispy.
* Spread each bread with mayonnaise.
* Give se [Otong lettuce. Place chicken mixture in the center.
* Give sliced tomato and chili sauce.
* Serve immediately.